I’m Freddy Muriuki, literary ninjutsu and SEO/WordPress blogger living in Nairobi, Kenya.
Welcome to my portfolio website.
I am all about creating exceptional web content that increases leads, conversions, and revenue on your website.
With over seven years of experience chopping words for clients of your caliber, I’ve mastered web content enough to know what ticks and what doesn’t.
This portfolio is focused entirely on you. In other words, I use it as a vehicle to reach out to you, so that – together – we can increase conversions on your website.
Areas of interest include:
- My live posts across the world wide web, so you can gauge my writing chops and see if we are a good fit.
- My main portfolio page, where you can see my other bosses.
- Contact page in case you want to reach out and say hi for whatever reason.
- Hire page if you don’t have time to waste, and would love to discuss your project right away 🙂
- Web content services (Hint: they are all about writing)
- Benefits of working with me
Vista Media Enterprises is not about me but about you and what I can do for you.
You can hire me to add value to your online business with my content marketing, SEO, blogging and WordPress knowledge or get in touch just to say hi. I’m also regularly sharing web content tips on Facebook and Twitter, so follow me. Like. Right. Now.
I love my daughter, le wifey, black coffee, WordPress, ecommerce, content marketing, SEO, technology, web design, reading, movies (Dj Afro), Arsenal (yeah, that team) and chess.
I totally loathe bullshitter clients who pay peanuts but still expect me to write like a god. I’m human too, so be kind, and I will repay the favor.
When I’m kicking back, you’ll catch me with a Whiskey – I don’t know why, but it must have something to do with the 40.0 % Vol label. Music is life.